Frequently asked questions
A Miletus app should run on:
Are there any operating system dependencies for running Miletus apps?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 with the Microsoft Edge browser preinstalled
- macOS 10.13 or newer
- Linux Ubuntu 20 or newer with WebKitGTK installed
- Raspberry Pi OS 32bit with WebKitGTK installed
Do Miletus apps need an internet connection?
At this moment, following local databases are supported:
What local databases can be used with Miletus?
- MS SQL
- MS Access (Windows only)
There is an internal roadmap with research items that we cannot promise these will be technically achievable so we cannot share this internal list at this time. At this moment, following features are on the roadmap and planned for subsequent releases:
What is on the roadmap for Miletus?
- direct local printing support
- automatic application updating
- support for more local databases
Miletus comes with 3 license types:
Can I use Miletus for creating a commercial application?
- Free license for non-commercial purposes
Non-commercial use means use by an individual or business within the scope of its commercial activity.
- Paid license for commercial use
- Paid license for commercial use + access to our support and technical resources
Need more information or consulting?
Do you require some help for your project: Conception workshop,
prototyping, consulting, custom development?
Subscribe to our newsletter